Spring Time Haul💗


Hey, as I recently got a few new things from Zaful, I thought I'd showcase how they look on and leave the links in this blog post in case any of you guys fancy buying any of the items. This time around I chose some warmer items, like this coat, the jumper and also the knitted cardigan because the English weather has been particularly temperamental and I thought it would be best to stock up on some warmer items for those rainy spring days...

This jacket is super warm and cosy, the denim is surprisingly a really sturdy material and definitely will keep me super warm and ready for the chillier spring days. I particularly also like the fact that the faux sheep lining is only in the main body and not the sleeves, as it makes the whole jacket look a little less bulky when layered with heavy knit sweaters. I definitely recommend the denim pieces from Zaful, as they are super affordable and worth the money (no joke!).
This is the link to the jacket if interested: Denim Jacket.
I also really wanted to pick up a sweater and test it out in comparison to the last one they sent, as the other one was much more light-weight and summery but I thought it would be a good comparison for you guys to see whether the other sweaters were any heavier. I am glad to say that this time around, the jumper was much thicker and worth the money because it really did keep me warm. Although one downside would be the fact that it is slightly bulky for the cropped length, so on me it looks a little unflattering. However, I will be wearing this anyway, as I really like the colour and the warmth it provides on these gross rainy days. The exact jumper I got can be found here: Chunky Mock Neck Jumper, but there are also similar ones I really wanted here: Jumpers, which I will be definitely ordering neck time around (probably in yellow).
Last, but not least, I chose this knitted tank top as I thought it would act great as a layering piece for the spring and summer. It's a super soft material and I think it's a great versatile piece for anyone's wardrobe. I especially like the cut, as it's not too revealing but still really figure hugging. I'd recommend getting one of these as a staple for either layering over tops (like this) or under jumpers to act as a thermal. I think I'll be ordering a grey one next time to layer over white mock necks, as seen on many 'Korean Style' inspiration blog posts. I'm loving this little trend.
Here's the link to the top: Knitted Cropped Tank Top.

Here are some other photos Emma took of me today whilst shooting for these clothing pieces, I hope you enjoy the various selection of uber posy pictures- aha!

Thanks to Zaful for sending me these various items to have a little shoot with! I'm in love with these pieces and can't wait to collaborate with them again. Also, a heads up, I wasn't sponsored to talk about their company but simply liked the clothes they send me so thought I'd share them!

Their site can be found here: Zaful, in case any of you guys want a lil' browse during your revision breaks (like me).

 Ciao, Jess xx
---


2 comments

  1. I have like, the exact same denim jacket as you! Except mine is from Topshop, I think!

    Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog
    http://charmainenyw.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I was gonna buy that one in black!

      Delete